Monday 20 April 2015

BS 4 STDNT



THE STUDENTS:
Q - Why do we say student can benefit?
 A - We say s because we know student done it and use its proceeds to sponsor themselves through their educational career.


Q - Will it not aft their concentration in school?
 A - No! it will not because you don’t need extra time out from school to run this business

Q - If you say it won’t disturb my concentration in school, how then will I do it
 A - We say massive save business is fun because you can become great telling you friends about it during break time, break fast or lunch time or any other time when toy are free discussing other issue or issues relating to school feed.

Q - Will this business not take anytime from, me at all?
A - I wouldn’t say no. as the only time needed is when you want to attend a lecture to build your skills and when you want to collect your free offer

Q - If that is what he business is all about, what am I still waiting for that I have not registered?
A - I don’t know because I am set to sign you up right now if you are willing to joining us
Conclusion: please take the N9,250 = and sign me up right now

No comments:

Post a Comment