Monday 4 May 2015

Identifying Good Vision - wealthparadise



WHEN PREPARATION AND VISION MEETS OPPORTUNITY.
Some people have developed the habit of saying "No" to all new opportunities presented before them. They feel they are protecting themselves, but they are limiting the possibilities of what they can achieve in life.


Consider this piece of advice:
Before you reach a conclusion when a new opportunity presents itself before you, check If it can or cannot possibly harm you in reaching your ultimate goal, if the latter fits in, try and give it a trial? Besides you never know if that opportunity is just what you have been looking for, unless you try it.
Be reminded that often compared to ridding a wave or striking a hot iron, timing is the key to success for any business today! Now the opportunity you've been searching for is just in front of you. The future is in your hands and the opportunity couldn't Be More Perfect than Right NOW! pay attention to an undisputable truth which says that If you place your heart in something, nothing is impossible! The drive in you may make your dreams become reality.

HOW DO YOU KNOW WHEN YOU ARE MAKING THE WRONG DECISION
It is understandably clear that all activities relating to man is a process. If a man is going to be successful in life, the process at which he works it out will decide that. An if we understand the process that will lead to our success, there is guarantee that we are already successful we only need to work your way through (applying action)
Now! Let us detect where we fail to make some good decisions in life.

First: Ask yourselves the following questions
1a.      What is my focus in life and how do I desire to achieve it
2b.     Will contribution to the success of others make me succeed?
3c.      Looking at the economic situation around us, can my educational qualification give me all I want?
4d.      Even if I have a good employment opportunity, is it wrong to get additional residual income opportunity, mostly when it does not conflict with my present employment?
5e.     Can I really give one or two reasons why I discard this great opportunity given to me in a platter of gold?
6f.      Am I sure I can make enough money to buy a brand new car and own a house of my own within from my present employment within1097 days from my first day of employment, even when I put in my best for this company?
7

No comments:

Post a Comment